LPPM – VISION & MISSION
In line with the University’s Strategic Vision, the vision of the Institute for Research and Community Service (LPPM) UTA’45 Jakarta is “Since 2020, UTA’45 has become a Research and Community Service Institute that supports the development of science and technology in accordance with the uniqueness of study programs that are synergized with entrepreneurship in an insightful perspective nationality for the welfare of the nation “.
In particular, the vision of the LPPM UTA’45 Jakarta is revealed in the following mission:
- Organizing research and community service activities as a part of the Tri Dharma of Higher Education in a professional and obedient manner.
- Building a research culture towards achieving UTA’45 Jakarta as a university that produces problem-solving-oriented research in accordance with the uniqueness of each study program and is based on the values of Pancasila.
- Taking an active role in efficient research and community service activities.
Developing a caring attitude and social sensitivity for the academic community through empowerment and community service efforts.
Based on this Vision and Mission, a Master Plan for Research and Community Service of UTA’45 Jakarta was prepared, with the following strategic objectives:
- Conducting programs to strengthen the quality of Lecturers’ research and strengthen institutional organizations to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of research management.
- Formulating basic research policies according to SNPT and plagiarism of scientific papers.
- Increasing variety of sources and amounts of research funding.
- Downstreaming research results in the development of science and technology, learning, and improving community welfare.
- Improving the quality of scientific journals at the University of 17 August 1945 Jakarta.
- Determining Research Performance Indicators to obtain a measure of successful achievements of the organization’s strategic goals and objectives that are used to improve performance and increase performance accountability.