Consultation and Legal Aid Institute, University of 17 August 1945 Jakarta, was formed in 2011, based on the Decree of the Foundation Number: 47 / SK-YPT / LKBH-UTA’45 / VI / 2011
Carrying out the Tri Dharma of Higher Education in the field of community service.
- Formulating long, medium and short term legal service policies to the community in the field of law.
- Carrying out pro bono assistance for people in need both within the academic community and society in general.
- Carrying out counseling and legal information for the community.
- Directing and guiding young lawyers / lawyers in the field of assistance in criminal, civil and other cases.
Realizing good service and community service in the field of law in the short, medium and long term.
LKBH UNIVERSITAS 17 AUGUST 1945 ACTIVITIES PLAN, JAKARTA YEAR 2011
Field I (Litigation)
- Assisting 12 cases pro bono.
- Providing consultation services for the academic community and society in general.
Field II (Non Litigation)
- Carrying out consulting services in the legal field together with the Litigation Division.
- Carrying out legal counseling 2 times (the location and material are adjusted to the area to be counseled).
- Carrying out one-time internal scientific discussions and collaborative discussions with outsiders (material to be determined later)
- Collaboration with North Jakarta District Court, High Court and Religious High Court, DKI Jakarta Regional Government, North Jakarta Mayor and other agencies.
Field III (Cadre and Training)
- Assisting lecturers of judicial practice (criminal and civil) in conducting moot court practice for students.
- Recruitment and training of LKBH members as young lawyers from both alumni and final semester students.
- Collaborating with Peradi to conduct PKPA education.
- Publishing a Scientific Journal on Legal Aid.